viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2018

a job

Hi bloggers, today I´d like to speak about a job and my experience in jobs. As I am a very young person, I can’t say I had many jobs, but when I had the opportunity of work I didn´t waste it. The first time, when I was seventeen years old, I worked in a discotheque, I was a server in the pub of the discotheque, we attended the clients on Friday and Saturday in the night. The server job was a very god job because I earned a lot of money, and I could assist to my classes in the school. Sometime after, I was a lorry loader, also installing thermal windows. Sometimes I did private class to school students, and a couple times, I worked in a promoter agency. but a job I remember is when I was a street seller in the street market, I sold flowers with my cousin and for me it was a very rewarding job, because I learned how you work on the street.
Today, with the problems in the world, sometimes I wonder if it is good to work in the system, can we may change the world from here?, then I think I would like to learn a trade, like a pastry chef, or a tailor. These are jobs in extinction. The last year I went to a course of screen printing, and I would like to work in this in the future.

1 comentario: